Screened homemakers provide light housekeeping, laundry, occasional meal preparation & grocery shopping.
- Schedule based on client needs.
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly; two-hour minimum.
- $22.00 per hour (subject to change); billed monthly.
- Regular and consistent schedule required.
- Same worker provides service every time.
- Clients provide cleaning products and vacuum.
- Service billed if not cancelled within 24 hours.
Seniors and adults with disabilities. Eligibility criteria differs for each service. Please check with coordinators for more details.
BECOMING A CLIENT
- By telephone to your local community office.
- Basic intake information will be requested.
- Full address including postal code, date of birth, two emergency contact people with their names and phone numbers, billing address and other relevant information needed to provide a specific service.
Grimsby, West Lincoln & Lincoln:
Beamsville Office 905-563-9501 ext. 751
St. Catharines, Thorold & NOTL:
St. Catharines Office 905-682-3800 ext. 711
Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet & Port Colborne:
Welland Office 905-788-3181 ext. 774
Niagara Falls, Fort Erie & surrounding areas:
St. Catharines Office 905-682-3800 ext. 713
CLIENT INTAKE FORM