Caring volunteer drivers provide rides to medical appointments, banking, shopping & social activities.
- Based on availability of volunteers; rides cannot always be guaranteed.
- Five-business day advance notice required. (not available on weekends)
- Priority is given to clients needing to go to medical appointments.
- In-town trips (within 20km) are limited to two trips within a consecutive two hours.
- In-town round trips (within 20km) are charged a flat rate of $10 (rates subject to change).
- Clients responsible for any parking fees.
- Out-of-town rides can be arranged; charged at a set rate of .50 per kilometer.
- Fees billed monthly. Volunteers do not accept payments.
Seniors and adults with disabilities. Eligibility criteria differs for each service. Please check with coordinators for more details.
BECOMING A CLIENT
- By telephone to your local community office.
- Basic intake information will be requested.
- Full address including postal code, date of birth, two emergency contact people with their names and phone numbers, billing address and other relevant information needed to provide a specific service.
Grimsby, West Lincoln & Lincoln:
Beamsville office at 905-563-9501 ext. 753
St. Catharines, Thorold, Niagara Falls, NOTL & Fort Erie area:
St. Catharines office at 905-682-3800 ext. 709
Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet & Port Colborne:
Welland office at 905-788-3181 ext. 773
CLIENT INTAKE FORM