Please Note: Due to an influx in demand, we will not be accepting any new clients within the St. Catharines, Niagara Falls and Fort Erie communities at this time.
Caring volunteer drivers provide rides to medical appointments, banking, shopping & social activities.
- Based on availability of volunteers; rides cannot always be guaranteed.
- Five-business day advance notice required. (not available on weekends)
- Priority is given to clients needing to go to medical appointments.
- In-town trips (within 20km) are limited to two trips within a consecutive two hours.
- In-town round trips (within 20km) are charged a flat rate. Call for current rates and fees.
- Clients responsible for any parking fees.
- Out-of-town rides can be arranged; charged at a set rate per kilometer.
- Fees billed monthly. Volunteers do not accept payments.
Seniors and adults with disabilities. Eligibility criteria differs for each service. Please check with coordinators for more details.
BECOMING A CLIENT
- By telephone to your local community office.
- Basic intake information will be requested.
- Full address including postal code, date of birth, two emergency contact people with their names and phone numbers, billing address and other relevant information needed to provide a specific service.
Grimsby, West Lincoln & Lincoln:
Beamsville office at 905-563-9501 ext. 753
St. Catharines, Thorold, Niagara Falls, NOTL & Fort Erie area:
St. Catharines office at 905-682-3800 ext. 709
Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet & Port Colborne:
Welland office at 905-788-3181 ext. 773
CLIENT INTAKE FORM