Clients get together on a regular basis for a meal and social activity in a group setting.
- Promotes socialization and creation of new friendships.
- Client pays for meal; varies from $15 to $20 (subject to change).
- Transportation available if required.
- Schedule varies in each community office.
- Lunch at noon followed by an hour activity.
- Nutritious buffet- or family-style lunch; varied menus.
- Activity may include Bingo, music, guest speakers, games, etc.
- Special summer picnics/BBQs and Christmas lunches.
Seniors and adults with disabilities. Eligibility criteria differs for each service. Please check with coordinators for more details.
BECOMING A CLIENT
- By telephone to your local community office.
- Basic intake information will be requested.
- Full address including postal code, date of birth, two emergency contact people with their names and phone numbers, billing address and other relevant information needed to provide a specific service.
Grimsby, West Lincoln & Lincoln:
Beamsville Office 905-563-9501 ext. 754
St. Catharines & Thorold:
St. Catharines Office 905-682-3800 ext. 712
Welland – French group:
Welland Office 905-788-3181 ext. 772
Welland – English group:
Welland Office 905-788-3181 ext. 712
CLIENT INTAKE FORM