A caring volunteer is matched with a client and visits them in their own home for companionship or calls a few times a week to check on their well-being.
- Visits may include going for a walk, chatting, coffee, games, etc.
- Promotes socialization and the creation of new friendships.
- Helps alleviate loneliness.
- Ensures regular contact and security check.
- Volunteers are matched to accommodate client needs.
Seniors and adults with disabilities. Eligibility criteria differs for each service. Please check with coordinators for more details.
BECOMING A CLIENT
- By telephone to your local community office.
- Basic intake information will be requested.
- Full address including postal code, date of birth, two emergency contact people with their names and phone numbers, billing address and other relevant information needed to provide a specific service.
Grimsby, West Lincoln & Lincoln:
Beamsville Office 905-563-9501 ext. 754
St. Catharines, Thorold & NOTL:
St. Catharines Office 905-682-3800 ext. 712
Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet & Port Colborne:
Welland Office 905-788-3181 ext. 712
Niagara Falls, Fort Erie & surrounding areas:
St . Catharines Office 905-682-3800 ext. 712
CLIENT INTAKE FORM